I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

can't get enough of..

Lykke Li
november...is just not my month because of an ongoing jinx as if someone had cast a spell on me.

i love new moon's OST (twilight sequel) most especially the heart wrenching trip-hop-ish track by lykke li called  'possibility.' i can still imagine bella sitting in front of the window whilst the world spins around her now turned gloomy world since edward left. here's few lines from the song...

So tell me when you hear my heart stop, you're the only one that knows
Tell me when you hear my sobbing, there's a possibility I wouldn't know.
So tell me when my crying's over, you're the reason that I'm crying.
Tell me when you hear me

falling, there's a possibility it wouldn't show...
does it run in the family? political dynasty at its
finest.


moving on, i recently heard about the mass murder which happened in maguindanao few days ago, it was so damn ruthless as if the law does not exist. according to the news, media people and huge number of civilians were killed and buried alive. a certain mangundadatu is supposed to file his certificate of candidacy thus he was joined by supporters and media practitioners who would cover the event, hours later fifty people died. we really need to bring back death penalty.




0 comments:

Post a Comment