I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, December 24, 2009

pre xmas blues


As much as i wanna go ahead and enjoy my christmas break to the fullest, i have to go to work. i can smell the christmas air. i received my cute christmas presents today, one cute mug from my boss, and another cute stuffed toy from a friend. i really won't mind if i will receive any christmas presents because for me, my idea of the yuletide season is not really about gifts but togetherness with the family, to bury all the hatchet for those people who had them this year. time to forgive and forget perhaps as another year is about to bid adieu. 


off to the north.
i arrived in baguio one hour ahead of schedule. the bus  i was on almost missed our house. i arrived around 4am and yeah it was still very dark. scary. i missed noche buena but i'm glad to arrive home safe and sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment