I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, March 25, 2010

uh-oh, why is everything moving?


i'm scared of earthquakes i admit. aside from big, hairy spiders and flying roaches, my greatest fear is earthquake. i hate being on towering buildings once an earthquake triggers. i feel like there's nowhere to run. once it happened you just need to endure it and pray to god you will still be alive tomorrow and thereafter. A 6.2 magnitude quake hit manila about 2pm today, yeah, unfortunately the fear of my life happened. i was at work sitting in my desk when the building shook for seconds which seemed forever. i've experienced a lot of mild trauma due to earthquakes and why am i always working on towering buildings every time an earthquake happens? shit.

my new friends are here! they were shipped last tuesday and t'was fast! i bough them all from estrellas manila. i got the tracking # monday and i got my order the next day. awesome. i love them and am looking forward to ordering more or should i say collect more lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment