I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, September 19, 2010

useless survey...


1. Favorite breakfast is: apple
2. The movie I’ve watched the most number of times is: may (2002) and coraline
3. Least favorite subject in school: when i was still in school..chemistry.
4. I spend my leisure time by: blogging, fb
5. Worst smell: body odor, stench of a dirty creek
6. If I could have any car in the world, what would it be? a trailer van
7. Favorite household chore: cooking, cleaning the house
8. When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a/ an : doctor
9. Favorite colors: purple, black
10. Favorite performer/s: the sundays, tegan & sara, cynthia alexander
11. When I die, I’d rather be cremated or buried: cremated
12. If I could repeat college, I’d take up: fine arts major in Photography? or music?
13. One thing I can’t leave home without: mobile phone
14. First thing I bought with my first salary: honestly, i can't remember anymore. geesh.
15. I’d like to be remembered as: someone kind hearted, treats people with partiality and cares for animals.
16. If a book was made into a movie, would you still bother buying the book? yeah, out of curiousity. i love books anyways.
*If a movie was made into a book, would you still bother watching the movie? nope. books are usually turned into movie adaptations and not the other way around!
17. Specialty in cooking? pasta
18. First crush? i don't recall...
19. Favorite hangout: oh my gulay!(session rd, baguio cty), amici--caramia
20. Best place to shop? vintage shops
21. Do you like to watch plays? yeah
22. Favorite place in the house? terrace
23. Best gift you’ve given? bodyshop stuff
24. Weirdest gift you’ve received: a soap shaped like a *eni$.
25. Gift that you want to receive at this moment: mac cosmetics
26. Gift you want to receive on Valentine’s Day: aww...cheesy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment