I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, February 21, 2011

my life in the world of woes

free at last. today's my last day with my current job. i spent 3 years and 2 months with the company. it was the longest with my many years of working. i just need change i guess. i've never felt so relieved. i can finally read books again without the need to worry that i will sleep late and i have work tomorrow. i am beginning to unlearn a lot of things. i'll be embarking on a new journey.  i want to rest first and appreciate each and every day. then, i'll start anew.

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another... - Anatole France




0 comments:

Post a Comment