I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, March 19, 2012

extended weekend

It’s not so toxic at work lately so we get a lot of time off. Sometimes, I think it lessens the burn out feeling. But, whenever payday is coming up, it makes me wanna regret why i availed unpaid hours. Geez. Anyways, what makes me happy.

I got really pissed off with my sister yesterday because (due to sleepiness) she forgot her hand carry bag in this fast food chain along session which contained her purse and all her credit cards. Damn. I really fumed mad at her because that’s sheer stupidity. Yeah, mistakes happen but in this country, let’s face it, we’re so full of bad guys who would be tempted to do just about anything illegal out of poverty. I told my sister that the moment someone swipes her card and she fails to call the credit card companies ahead o

f time to advise her card was lost/stolen, charges would be valid and no matter how you fight for it, all will just boil down to one thing ; you still pay for it as your card is your responsibility.

So, after we got home to our parent’s house since it’s a weekend, we then hurriedly went back to session (good thing our brother is around to drive us off town) to chance, hope and pray, that her stuff did not go to the hands of nasty people.

Good riddance, the manager of the chain kept her stuff and said advised my sister that she’s supposed to send her a message over facebook to let her
know her cards are safe. We thanked the good samaritan and hopefully God rewards her for her kind deed and honesty. Haizzt. My point was, what if it went to the wrong hands right? I mean possibilities are endless so the only good thing was all went well. Gadh. I hate being in a middle of things where you’re supposed to have control .

Moving forward, I feel like it’s a Sunday while it’s a Monday. My weird sleeping habit is getting it’s toll on me...

I’m just having a hard time lately finding Tami Hoag’s free e-book downloads. Why oh why??



Since I’m off from work today, I’m babysitting my niece by shoving my sister’s ipad so I won’t be bothered hehe. Kids are so easily bribed. LOL. But I think I’m such a good Aunt for letting my nieces be kids. It’s free anyways :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment