I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, January 25, 2013

sucking the marrow out of life

before i got myself busy,
had a dose first of Italian
white hat yogurt!
It's been a while since i wrote something cuz I was pretty busy with tons of stuff: reading e-books one after another..after another..after another...feeling like this energizer bunny ad on tv, work, instagram yadda yadda.

it's been really cold where i live lately. it's true, the first quarter of the year gets even more colder than usual. sometimes, it would come to the point i get nosebleeds. i know it's not severe though, but t it gets really scary at times because i'm from down south all my life so my body is kind of accustomed to living in humid to way hot temperatures yet never had nosebleeds? well, i guess, somehow my body is made for the heat but not that much for the cold!


i've been busy with e-books by john green i kind of rummaged online. i'm currently reading 'the fault in our stars' then i'll move on to the next 'will grayson.' i'm kind of reaaally itching to book hop but i don't want to cuz that'll ruin my being faithful to one book. that'll make me sad. i don't wanna book hop like i job hop ha ha!


i'm so happy that my sister and i just got our orders through e-bay today and i'm sooo thrilled to see some new stuff!

my song of the day --- monsters by band of horses ;)

i hope you have a great day like i do...it's freakin' payday and i lahvet. i'm considering having false eyelashes...maybe one of these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment