I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

eBay shopping haul

i have been enjoying shopping online for roughly 7 years now. queer as it is, i have not used eBay until this month although i set it up wayback 2008. i don't know why but i prefer local sellers probably 'cuz it just takes less than a week for me to receive the item/s.  i realized how big the world of eBay is just recently regardless of the long wait time for the package to reach my door. i thought, it wasn't so bad? so, i ordered quite a few items from iphone/ipod cases to this fast phone charger and it only took roughly 2-3 weeks before i got my packages! i think eBay shopping spree can be fun because eBay got everything pretty much? 

lemme just say that UK sellers are the most reliable because of their Royal Mail courier. i haven't spent a dime btw yet for any of my parcels because my iphone cases were delivered to my doorstep whilst i picked up my super charger parcel from the local post office at no cost since my sister picked up her volume of parcels and paid tons, they allowed me to get my mini parcel at no cost teehee! philippine post office btw charges 50php for each parcel. they said it's customs fee for items bought overseas through online shops.

my latest super charger came from Hong Kong which i bought for 74php and shipping fee cost the same. imagine? a brand new iphone charger cost 200-500php (class A) whilst an original charger may cost 1k or more! what a big saving right? all you have to do though is endure the not so little time waiting for your item. i also love the fact that eBay allows you to leave feedback and rate the seller for the service they rendered which is just fair to both the seller and the buyer.

moving on, nuff of the eBay stuff. i might just be overwhelmed 'cuz i have not come across any despairing experiences yet in the wide world of eBay that's why i'm this happy. or wuz it shopping online is a de-stressing activity? i think it's the later.

as i said moving on,  i have been buying quite a few puffer coats lately from the local vintage shops because of the terrible cold here up north lately (the temperature dropped to 8・C!) so, this is the perfect time to hunt for puffer coats and use the season to wear those cool coats that will really keep you wuuuurm! i just salvaged mine today and i lurve my new puffie! i think if i buy this one from the mall, it'll cost a hefty whilst i got it for quarter the price ;) my sissy btw haggled on my behalf so no sweat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment