I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, May 22, 2017

DIY Bronzies

my diy bronzies
I just finished another diy project couple of days ago and this time around I spray painted some of our re-usable jars at home. If you may ask where the 300 ml round jars came from, they used to be cake jars. These jars are pretty cheap in flea market and craft stores (they’re usually found where the mason jars are). I have repurposed them a long time ago and I noticed the lid can get pretty rusty overtime thus urged me to spray paint them. I used some of my jars as vanity storage and the moist inside the bathroom eventually caused the rust.

My sister and I also decided to spray paint some of our old figurines at home because we can no longer remove the stains brought probably about by moist as well which already seeped through them. That’s the problem if you live in a cold place, molds will grow on wood and dark speckles on figurine appears if there’s not much sun beam inside the house. Anyhow I was happy with how this project turned out plus it was very really easy to work on.

👉🏼 Materials:
  • 300 ml multi-round jars
  • old toys 
  • spray paint (bronze)
  • super glue (mighty bond)
  • old newspapers - make sure to cover the surface first with old newspapers before you begin spray painting to avoid making a mess. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment