I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Hey Mars


Summer beefs.
March ushers summer because you can easily feel the temperature difference the moment February bids us adieu. I am not a fan of the summer season because in most southeast asian countries, the weather can be really steamy to scorching hot. It’s such a mistake to travel to countries such as Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar or Hong Kong this time of the year since their weather isn’t any different from ours unless you’re from the other side of the world where the climate is freezing cold all year round and you just long for warmth then these countries may be an ideal summer getaway. I know the sun is definitely good for all living beings, however, the heat can also be a killer as in the case of El Niño/drought. We know we need equilibrium in this planet to thrive. I hope we have more trees for oxygen and not more furnitures from trees. 

Entrepreneur mode ON.
Ube cookies ftw!🤪
My home-baked cookies just flew to Vietnam last week yay! I know I just started the business late last year but I’m quite happy with the outcome so far that’s why I decided to have some customized stickers made (I designed myself) to make them more personal.  I still do not consider having them shipped because of possible quality degradation since I know how long it’d take before it reaches abroad plus the possible hefty fees involved. I love being an entrepreneur, it allows me to be creative. 

Blog vs. Vlog.
As you can see err read, I don’t have much to say except I just want to have a blog entry for this month since most people are saying that blogging is dying because of the surging popularity of video blogs/Vlogs. Is it really? Why am I still writing then? lol. 

So, yeah..welcome March!


0 comments:

Post a Comment