I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, June 5, 2009

relax...see a movie...


it's my rest day and i went to the movie theatre all by myself amidst the bad weather. it's really windy outside mind you. i just got frustrated about how my dad is doing in the hospital since he needs another operation. he's already like hospital hopping since his hospital bills are sky rocketing bad he's not getting any better. i don't wanna think about problems. i want life to be happy for as much as possible. i don't think i need to own the problems of the world nor my family's own problems. i just have this notion fending for myself is big help that my parents no longer support me financially.

anyways, i watched drag me to hell. it was daunting but not really that scary. i love scary movies. there was this part in the movie that really freaked me out because the disturbing noise lasted for like two minutes and it felt like the entire movie cinema will collapse anytime or should i blame the dolby/surround system? well, i enjoyed the movie. it was alright actually and i guess the gross parts made it even more horrific. i need not spoil the surprise i think people need to see the movie themselves.

moving on, i love coraline. my sister got a crystal clear dvdrip copy which she downloaded online and i loved it. it was surreal and full of enigma. i can't say it's really for kids since it may be a li'l violent in nature due the whole button-eye-sewing part. i did enjoy it since it has all what every kid wanted for, a magical and perfect world where everything is what they pretty much want. i so love movies that bring out the kid in me. a truly must watch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment