I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my reads

Stephen King rocks. It’s tough when you got tons of e-books to choose from your ipad library. So, i multi-task by skimming through john grisham’s a painted house, Paulo coelho’s witch of Portobello and reading by heart Stephen king’s the dead zone. At first i was really bored and looking to switch to another read that would excite/shudder my nerves or jar my half awake brain. Then came dead zone. whew... it’s much more interesting than stieg larsson’s. Well, that’s quite unfair to say. Let me just put it this way, they’re equally interesting but exciting in different ways. Gadh. It’s like watching a suspense thriller flick, so making my head throb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment