I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, August 18, 2012

how does it feel to be mean???




My heart sank after watching this on the news days ago. Up until now it makes me fume mad. Why? The poor MMDA enforcer was berated and mauled in front of other motorists. But then, KUDOS to whoever took the video! There's no better evidence than real events caught on camera. I understand, with the traffic and all people tend to lose their temper BUT it's NEVER an excuse for BAD BEHAVIOR! evil The obnoxious guy sparked after Mister MMDA asked him to pullover due to a traffic violation. He then slapped Mister MMDA, degraded and mauled like he scrapped off all the poor guy's dignity! How can an educated person do that like he lost all his sense of compassion? After watching on the news fews days ago (and having learned) that the MR. MMDA is a single parent/breadwinner to all his six kids, my heart really sank. The poor guy even cried during the interviews possobly due to a damaged self-esteem. It's not JUST about a traffic violation, it's all about EGO. Yeah right? I think some people think that just because they're well off and educated, they're above the law. That, NO ONE can JUST piss them off and whoever do so will have to endure their wrath. mad 

What even made me fume mad was, his obnoxious brother, instead of being a peace maker even joined in hadn't he noticed someone's already recording a video. One more thing, I happened to watch obnoxious guy's father on one of the interviews and instead of condoning his son's bad behavior, he even backed him up and made excuses for his son. I mean, seriously? Or was it guilt for raising an obnoxious son? I'm just glad many people supported MR. MMDA and an a case has been filed against the asshole. I hope MR. MMDA will have a peace of mind and regain his self-esteem. smile

KARMA is digital. wink




0 comments:

Post a Comment