I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

monsoon rains go away


It's been raining for couple of weeks now and it's a disaster down South. I saw on the news how bad the flood is due to the monsoon rains. it's such a pain to see death tolls and landslides. Our country is so calamity stricken that's why our disaster funds gets so worked up. I know a calamity is not an excuse to hinder a country's growth, but if it is so frequent, how can a country recover so soon right?  I guess, during these times, we should stop taking advantage of other people's downfall. Let's just help even in the tiniest way possible. smile

Moving on,  as I write this blog, my kitty Atari is peacefully curled up in bed like an orange ball of fur. It's foggy outside again making the weather even colder. If am cold, what more the cat eh? eek

The rain is making me stagnant. I hate it. Yesterday, after work, I went home soaked wet because the rain poured heavily. I hate it when my clothes are drenched. It so freezing here. rolleyes Have a safe day, stay warm and dry. wink

0 comments:

Post a Comment