I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

eat, sleep, social media


photo courtesy of cosmo.ph 
back to being a vampire. my body clock gradually adjusted to working back in the evening. i now feel hungry during wee hours which is a good thing 'cuz my body now topples the night into day. how odd isn't? the life of a vampire. twisted my colleagues at work are saying i might be sucking human blood because i don't seem to age. i don't know why neither, i just sleep a lot and eat a lot of apples.


baguio eats...

volante along session rd.
we had their combo meal #1 with spaghetti, grilled chicken, fries and a slice of pizza. according to the menu, it's good for people with big appetite. the serving was not so big though. neutral

Good Taste
since, it's the start of my two day rest day, my sister and i decided to have breakfast at good taste near burnham park around about 4:30 in the morning. we had their fried rice asado, iced tea and brewed coffee. it took us more than an hour chit chatting so i needed to drink brewed coffee myself and second round of coffee for sissy. t'was daylight when we left good taste lol. time flies when you enjoy eating. coffee made me dehydrated as usual. hydrate..hydrate! redface

social media 
Twitter has turned  has kept e pre-occupied and I just made my Instagram account yesterday and I know I'm so outdated geez. sleep will set you free. eek  the fog here in baguio still fascinates me every time. lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment