I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

books & make up

I  love my new Revlon perfecting primer. I purchased  one few days back  because i've been yearning to have a primer so that my make up would last all day long. I have been using this tinted moisturizer in a while, the only problem was, the texture appeared  'cakey' every time i look at myself in the mirror.  Moving on, Revlon's perfecting primer was great and dries pretty fast so you can apply your foundation fast enough so you have enough time to do the rest of your make-up.
By the way, I bought new e-books from this e-book shop on Instagram called @shop4ebooks and got this another talked about book by Dan Brown entitled 'Inferno.' I'll blog about it once done reading so i can share my thoughts about it.  You know, sometimes reading a book yourself changes each and every rumor about it. To read is to believe. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment