I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Hearts Day


happy valentine's day! people celebrate heart's day differently may it be with a special someone or just simply spend it with your family. it doesn't really matter anyway as it's not declared a public holiday. i celebrate payday more than valentine's day as it comes twice a month! :D

anyways, i got my order! the infamous red velvet crinkles today. i bought it online and they travelled 2-3 days through land, was shipped via local courier and walah! it came through today to my heart's delight. i know it's sinful for a dieter like me but whadda heck at least i tasted it to my tummy and palate's content. i bought them for 160php per tub (18-20 pieces) plus shipping fee. it wasn't your ordinary crinkles because it's chewy and the cream cheese filling added that extra something to its taste. it's compact so it doesn't crumble easily  because of the filling that holds everything together.  my rv crinkles arrived exactly today to remind me of the little things that makes the heart happy.

tahday is heart's day for god's sake. happy valentine's day folks. from the bottom of my hypothalamus! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment