I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, February 27, 2014

wander lust


what's cooking?

well, i decided to ask my doctor if am able to undergo RAI (radioactive iodine) to finally put an end to my hyperthyroidism. my endoc admitted that i am kind of hard to treat because i have been enduring medications for almost a year now and my thyroid hasn't gone back to normal yet. 


i hate going back to my endoc everytime due to endless bloodtests, medications here and there haiz. it is exhausting to be a thyroid patient. i finally decided to undergo RAI to put an end to my ethereal bloodtest since the phlebotomists are also having a hard time drawing blood from me 'cuz i think i have turned into a vampire and i don't have blood anymore regardless of how i drink too much fluid! 

photo not mine, got it from google images
anyways nuff of that all i wanna do is to be normal again and not worry about my health getting in the way. i get tired too much because i am hyperthyroid thus everytime i do long walks especially uphill i am running out of breath. it wasn't like that before and i want my healthy life back especially now that my twinnie and i is cooking up a trip to cambodia this coming summer for our birthday. 

speaking of our cambodia getaway which is not in a couple of months from now, we originally thought of getting a travel package through a travel agency (so they make our itinerary for the trip).  the only problem was, their travel packages does not include airfare which is the bloody part. so, we just decided to make our own itinerary, booked our own flight and arranged tours with the hotel direct instead of going through travel agencies because it's really hard not having any control of your trip as travel agencies do it in such a way that everything must go on as planned. 

well see how it works. i'll definitely blog about it to help my fellow wander lusters who are organizing their trip themselves to siem reap. my sister and i are planning to go on as backpackers to save ourselves from the troubles of losing any baggage. 

as of right now were busy scouring the web reading blog after blog to aid us in our trip this april. as much as we hate boarding a plane to cambodia on the actual day of our b-day but i guess we don't have much of a choice as airplane seats to siem reap are getting sold out really fast. my oh my.




0 comments:

Post a Comment