I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, April 17, 2014

make up essentials


  Got my estee lauder green/teal cosmetic case, wet n 2 wild lippie for my sistah and hard candy glamoflauge heavy duty concealer through mail few days ago which made it on time for my sister and i's flight for cambodia next week! i just unwrapped the package today after coming home from our vacation home. 


not that i'm not happy with my LA girl pro and BYS concealer. it's just that it's worth a try especially now that i found a local shop in instagram that sells them other than eBay. you know eBay takes too long to reach my local post office. such a hassle and you pay double for shipping charge by the international seller plus customs charges. 

going back, i picked the medium light shade and tried it on as soon as i unwrapped it. i was really happy with HC's glamoflauge because the texture was made for professional make up enthusiasts. i don't really have very dark circles around my eyes. i just wanna use it to conceal my blemishes and to further accentuate my face after contouring (eyes, cheeks, nose). 


500php is actually reasonable as some shops in eBay sells it for much higher price plus the customs fee and all so why not just buy it locally right? so far i haven't seen any local seller selling fake hard candy cosmetics which is good because it only means that hard candy products is hard to replicate. i think by far hard candy's glamoflauge is the best heavy duty concealer i've come across with. i'm just glad that instagram is there for online shoppers like myself. life is easy when you know how.

speaking of my estee lauder pouch, i really love it as it's big enough to store all my cosmetics. ok fine i'm addicted to make up pouches so this new one is just one of the few ones i already got. hush hush that's a secret teehee. 

moving on, it's ten days to go and away i go to siem reap along with my twinnie for our birthday. i hope all goes well because i hate airport hassles and stuff. so, to save me from all the dramas i make sure i've done tons of reading prior to my trip. i just wanna make sure i have all my make up essentials with me as i go! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment