I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, February 27, 2015

Breakfast is Love

Got off early from work today amidst the stress formulating my new schedule for the third quarter of this year. This is what's good about my job, I get to choose my own schedule.

Anyways, since I was early I was able to catch up with my sissy's schedule and we were both starving 'cuz I had breakfast at almost four in the morning (my shift starts at five and yes it is really early I know) we decided to check out Ebai's Cafe 'cuz our other sister recommended their french toast because it was good and not as heavy especially if you're not a big eater. So, we scan through their menu and we both decided to try their french toast of course and lemonade.
The french toast was good, nice texture and made even better served with honey. It was really affordable at Php98 a pair and the lemonade was Php50. I mean yeah I think I'll try their smoothies on mason jar next time as well.

I just love breakfast on cool and cozy places.

[photo editor app: vsco cam]


posted from Bloggeroid





0 comments:

Post a Comment