I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nostalgia

photo credit: I Love Music by c0tu on DeviantArt
I happened to hear 'Roslyn' by Bon Iver  and St. Vincent whilst listening to my iPod this morning aboard the cab and I realized the sweeping sadness this song felt.

It has dawned on me how emotional wreck I was. I guess blame it on my lack of sleep and hormone replacement meds. Thus, spawned my 'Lovesick' playlist..


These are just some of my favorite songs..


1. Coffee and Cigarettes - Michelle Featherstone
2. I Need You Here - Color It Red
3. Boys Don't Cry - Plumb
4. Sana - Up Dharma Down
5. Blue Eyes - Cary Brother
6. Almost Happy - K's Choice
7. Mess I Made - Parachute
8. Strange World - Parachute
9. Call & Answer - Barenaked Ladies
10. Soon - Moonpools & Caterpillars
11. Name - Goo Goo Dolls
12. People Are People - D' Sound
13. Phobic - Plumb
14. Ang Huling Yakap Ng Mundo - Imago
15. Walking After You - Foo Fighters








posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment