I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, April 5, 2015

April

My oh my it's April! I'd be another calendar day older again this month (like I care). All I want is to go somewhere faraway for my birthday--recharge, unwind, recollect, enrich my soul in some way. What can I say but welcome April and oh Happy Easter by the way!

My Hong Kong trip is in few weeks and I'm excited again because I have been working too damn hard almost the whole year round and I freakin' need a break. I want to breathe unfamiliar air, food trip, take photos etc. The world is a huge place to explore. I pray to God though that the weather cooperates and hopefully these whole typhoon and showers thingy eludes my birthday or am gonna go berserk! Nah, just bluffing, all you can do is cry/fret/whimper if your flight gets rescheduled to avoid bumpy air rides.

Just to share, I got myself this Get Go card which is Cebu Pacific's loyalty program where you can earn points for being a frequent flyer. It took almost a month before I received mine through mail my golly. The card was cute and I availed it because I just wanna own lotsa membership cards for no reason lol. I just want them in my wallet so what!?

On an end note, I can't wait for my vacay. The clock is ticking. Summer is on. I hate summer.


posted from Bloggeroid




0 comments:

Post a Comment