I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, July 1, 2024

Rare Days

Sometimes, it's difficult to be an INFJ because there are two sides of me living in one body. One is listening to Björk's "It's Oh So Quiet" while the other is to Portishead's "Glory Box." I am a walking contradiction, residing in my brain's two hemispheres and my heart's left and right chambers. So what's my point? One moment, I can be sappy, and then shortly after, I'll quickly shift to being cheery.

Today, the sky is blue, and it's quite overcast. It's quiet both in my head and in the house, which sounds like a ghost town except for the sound of the kittens playing with their scratcher and the rotating balls underneath it sound like mini pool balls when they collide. 

I prefer to be alone these days. I value my peace and quiet more. I just long for sunshine lately and a good sleep. I'm looking for a good read, something to calm my nerves, which is ironic because I dread watching horror movies that will scare me out of my wits while I long for peace and calm. Am I crazy, or am I just extremely different?

Anyways, this is just where I dump my thoughts, which don't belong anywhere but here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment