I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, November 21, 2010

keep them coming!

i've been really busy lately shopping online.

i just recently bought some cute accessories from ZNEAKS (she's into doodle art) and yes she sell amazing pieces. name it, necklace, earrings, skimmers, cellphone and psp charms and many more. i got my cute red star stud earring & star ring for a really affordable price + shipping = less than P300. the ring was actually out of stock but zneaks made one for me and i was really glad. my sister recently got her plants vs. zombies key/bag chain from EARTH & GLASS and i got envious so i also ordered mine and i'm willing to wait although it'll take 3-4 weeks. some of them are meant as gifts whilst i keep the rest for myself lol. i also ordered a new steam punk inspired ring from CLAYFUL CREATIONS for P170 + 50 shipping and i'm expecting my new baby to arrive any day this approaching week. gadh, i have another one to add to my collection teehee!
shopping online is like a fine frenzy for me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment