I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, July 19, 2012

enjoying the weekend


Mars Needs MoMs (2011)

It’s a nice animated movie for kids who’s mean to their mothers, a must see. The movie is really cute because it brings out the kid in me. So, If you know kiddos out there who are not  obedient to their moms, this is the best flick to scare them of lol J

The Runaways (2010)

It was another one of those flicks about the makings of a rock n’ roll band but this time it’s an all chick band which is not so common back in the late 70’s I guess ‘cuz it was an era wherein the rock music scene is so testosterone dominated.

The movie isn’t something I’ve never seen before so nothing really exceptional about it. Dakota Fanning surprised me a bit how she was able to pull off the role of a teenage druggist. Kirsten Stewart did not surprise me anymore because she looks naturally 'stoned' lol. In fairness, she's a good actress.  
Snow White & The Hunstman (2012)

Speaking of Kirsten Stewart, this movie gave me quite a hard time separating Bella Swan (Twilight) from Snow White. It was ok for someone who has penchant with gothic and dark-themed movies. Another one of those kiddie fairy tales turned gloomy and grotesque.


It’s cold and gloomy again. I’m off to work again tomorrow. Geez.  
Anyways, I enjoyed the new MAGNUM caramel flavour.  A must try. J

I can’t wait for the release of Breaking Dawn II in celluloid! I just checked out the photos and press releases. It seems exciting having read the book. If the entire production team could pull it off, it’d be the best of all the sequels. Kinda like the last sequel of Harry Potter. I hope.


0 comments:

Post a Comment