I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, July 6, 2012

live like a cat


It’s raining and foggy outside. Just earlier, after work, the weather was humid but getting close to muggy.  Now, it’s raining as if it's already rainy season!  I miss buying  ‘pandesal’ from the nearby bakery where our office’s shuttle service stops. I really enjoy my life here. It’s just so nice to peer through the windows in the office and see the bushes and pine trees plus the fog. It’s just so refreshing. We don’t have this down South. I guess It’s 'cuz I hailed from the South thus explains why I enjoy the sight of everything here. It’s just the simplicities of life around here. As the saying goes –little is always more J

Live like a cat. They always put their best foot forward no matter what and play and plummet and frolic like crazy like there's no tomorrow with a li'l bask in the sun to complete the day. Their life is so simple. All they do is chill--eat, sleep and play. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment