I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

i knew i can

i finally achieved my less than a 100lbs weight goal and achieved it after i started eating full meals again. actually, i've heard that before from health coaches that eating will help you gain and lose weight at the same time. but then, it took two years for me to achieve my goal. it's never easy losing weight. so, my only concern right now is to buy new clothes.redface but then this brought about some really serious health concerns with my parents because they rarely see me.  they asked if i may be having serious problems thus explains my sudden weight loss. which is said no of course. working night shift possibly has taken a toll on me (i guess). the same reactions spawned after my twin sister lost weight last year. i guess it's also due to my body reacting to the cold climate especially this last quarter of the year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment