I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Am a foodie sometimes

Rainy days can be reallllly gloomy! It's been raining for days due to the recent ITZ according to the weather report. Sad sad sad me but nevertheless i love the fog and the look of the Pine trees everytime it rains. They seem to beckon at you after you leave the boring confides of the office. 

Anyways, i returned the movies i rented at the local mall with my sissy and decided to try Turk's Chicken Doner for a change cuz we often have their Chicken Pita. All I can say is that I should've stick with their Chicken Pita instead. T'was ok just not exceptional hehe. I' ve tried indian and malaysian foods in the past and I guess eccentric dishes seems appealing to me than their Chicken doner. 

Moving on, Mister Donut's Red Velvet Cupcake is my sinful treat to myself everytime  I'm craving for dessert. I love it, I always will especially when it's newly baked! I love fresh breads. Feels so rustic with this kind of weather. It's cold and food seems comforting just make sure not to have too much because anything in excess iz bad for yer health ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment