I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Reco

My sister and I's pet cat Atari 
(@atari_the_pudeh his own 
Instagram account). 
Sorry for the grumpy face
he just woke up teehee.
A view from our homey; 
photo from my IG account.

My cat has been keeping me company for days (both day and night I should say) whilst I am recovering from my surgery (it's been a week and a half) which he doesn't normally do on a regular basis. Well, I guess animals can really sense it if don't have enough human strength to heal yourself thus a li'l cuteness from a furry friend might help :)

I think this is my badly needed rest and no matter how bored I am It works to my advantage because I am so burn out from work lately and aside from that I could blog more often, watch movies and re-arrange things here at home. 

A scenic view from our homey; 
photo from my IG account.
Being away from our flat can be a breather because our family home may be 13KM away from downtown but it sure is massive allowing me to walk and see the beautiul views from the window when the fog/haze is gone. 

Breakfast of champions; Quaker Oat's Fruits n' Nuts oatmeal 
+ Soyfresh's Strawberry freshly popped from the microwave oven. 
Photo from my IG account.
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately if I still wanna go back to my job which brought me about stress and illnesses? or should I just work home based and lose my health insurance or prob'ly just go back down south? Haiz. Boredom is kicking in again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment