I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Here comes the sun

photo from pinterest
It's been about a couple of weeks since I came back from work. I did not miss anything neither. Still the same shit as it was before I went on leave of absence due to my operation. Been feeling better and it hasn't been for quite a long time since I've been marred by health constraints. Nevertheless, I'm happy back to getting paid as 'no work no pay' is such a pain in the gut.

It rained for a couple of weeks due to the recent typhoon 'Jose' and I've never felt so sad because It felt all gloomy here up north during rainy days. It's so much gloomy because of the fog. I felt like the world lost it's balance, the yin and the yang, the sun and the moon per se. The moon isn't visible neither came night time as the sky was covered by nothing but fog and heavy rains.

I was happy few days ago after seeing the sun peeked. Why? Because I need some sun for all the clothes to dry. It's like watching the movie 'city of ember,' the entire city is powered by generators, no sun, no moon as it was built underground. It felt so much like that. The sky looked like a blanket of gray and white.

It's just sad I guess cuz the Philippines is georgraphically situated close to the ocean with no other country to diffuse the storms like what we do to neighboring countries here in southeast asia. We deal with all the typhoons more often than our neighbors thus big chunk of economic funds aside from going straight to corrupt politicians pockets goes to rehabilitation, to resucitate from calamities.



Moving on, I wish i could change things but I can't so I just suit myself buying makeup and I hate it when I don't have any preferred brand except for revlon and quite a few such as BYS and some in2it. I'd rather think about my own small scale problems such as a perfect travel organizer/kit for my cosmetics to veer away from further stress.


I often envy my cat, all he does is sleep. 'Meow' is his mantra.





posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment