I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Welcome November

Welcome November!


My first blog post for the month and yes it is All Saints Day, the 1st of November. I was up early for my morning jog today as usual and it is my second day on leave from my painfully boring job and it is such a breather to be away from the confides of the office even just for a day or two. I visited the columbarium today where my mum's urn is nestled and I still can't believe it's already been two years. I think of her and pray for her everyday of my life and I will do so for as long as I live. 
To keep me sane, I kept myself busy the whole day long. I saw on TV that the cemeteries aren't as crowded compared to the previous years. I think, the advent of cremation has made it easier for the families to visit their dearly departed ones. Moving on, out of boredom I made this DIY shoe box charging station to keep our chargers as organized and clutter-free as possible. I used this Vans shoe box which my sister kept somewhere  in our flat for a start (like those ones I found on Pinterest) and I was happy with the outcome. 


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment