I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, June 5, 2015

Druggie


Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your
 face again 🎶
The constant weather change has taken its toll on me. I have to bombard myself with antibiotics five days straight due to viral infection and as much as I hate it I have no choice because the virus is everywhere and it's hard to combat unseen enemies! Feeling sneezy one day and hay fever the next. Being a health buff does not make one susceptible from viral infections because these are airborne virus. You'll never see them coming until you feel worse. My cough is not at its worst during the day but come night time there it goes made worse by my super pesky itchy throat. I barely slept.


My internist prescribed this mild antibiotic called Cefalin thrice a day for five straight days, Sinecod twice a day and Zykast once a day for two consecutive days before bed time. Let's not forget my Levothyroxine which I have to take everyday for my hormones for the rest of my life. Yeah, call me a druggie.

In the mean time, my groggy mode depicts my weird locker theme. I feel so extra terrestrial lately that I'm diggin' my newly discovered indie music friends Modest Mouse and The Dodos. As of this very moment I'm writing this blog it's raining outside so It's a Bon Iver kind of aftie then. The fog is perfect. I should shaddup because I'm getting even weirder. Yeah, blame it on the meds.



posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment