I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Welcome June, Rainy Days and Music.

Yes indeed, rainy days are here again thus the best time to chill, drink something warm, some porridge, read a book, sip coffee, hot choco or tea. Last but not least sound trippin.

Few months ago, a love sick friend of mine (who's in love with the thought of being in love I guess after a nightmarish kinda thing) told me to listen to Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss Me' track being her recent LSS (last song syndrome). I was a little apprehensive at first being an indie rock music fanatic. At the back of my mind I was like Oh-kay...this is another cheesy love song I bet since I am from a different realm, the NOT normal realm. But then I am a music lover and music is supposedly diverse, no holds barred. I went ahead and listened to Ed Sheeran and I was surprised with this british singer's soothing, cold as ice voice. His music isn't superficial like those other pop music you hear over local airwaves. He was actually brilliant. He just kept getting more and more popular and I should say he so well deserve it. His music brought my diminishing trust back to pop music because of the so many crappy pop songs out there. Ed Sheeran's music is like a gem you rarely found nowadays. A breathe of fresh air.


Let me share quite a few of my fave Ed Sheeran songs.

• Thinking Out Loud - I overheard him perform this unplugged on TV whilst having lunch at the office pantry and I was blown away. I stayed a little while and listened to him sing.

• Kiss Me - You'll fall in love listening to this.

• The A Team - Who says he only sings love songs? another brilliant song from a brilliant song writer.




posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment