I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Christmas Air


Hello October! I can't believe it, it's only couple of months more to go before we display our Christmas decors again after they collect dust for a year. We're also moving to a new home after waiting for so long yey!


I remember last year, my family and I have been wishing for a new home. My siblings and I fervently asked help from our Mom since she's already in heaven, hoping she could relay our message to God. I must admit we almost lost hope so we thought of moving back down south, even considered working abroad until this miracle happened, our house finally found its new owner. God is really good. We also give credits to our Mom who might've worked double time asking God to grant our wish (knowing how persistent she is when she was still around) no matter how busy his trunkline is.

As an end note, always thank God for all the blessings that come your way no matter how big or small. Talk to your loved ones who's already in heaven because I always believe that they look after those they left behind no matter what. This may sound quite odd but I think our dearly departed ones have the capacity to escalate our concerns to the highest ranking person in heaven.

I can smell Christmas.


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment