I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Songbird


I don't stick to any perfume brand because I'm quite lavish. If there's one thing i can't live without, that's perfume secondary to make up. I will melt in shame if I stink. Smelling good is always a must. Call me vain but looking good should mean smelling good as well. It's like you can't be wearing make up with your hair messed up If you know what I mean. 

Moving on, I happened to pass by Bench the other day and checked out their perfume variants, those ones with names of celebrities attached to them (Anne Curtis, Lovi Poe etc). I, of course smelled all the testers to see If I'd be interested on any of them. They actually smell all effin good for a considerably reasonable price of a little less than Php 400. I bought Regine Velasquez's 'Songbird' perfume because it smelled classy and flower-ish, not so sweet not so pungent. I was awed by the packaging as it looked classy in and out although I could care less about the packaging and more on the scent.

I tried it on just today by the way and I've been wearing it almost the whole day long now. The scent lingers really. If this perfume last for a month with me then I'm gonna stick to it (",)



posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment