I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, October 9, 2015

I Feel Infinite

Moving is such a tedious process. Boxing all your stuff seemed endless! I never thought we have so much clutter than useful things at home.
National Bookstore's Balikbayan box

So far, I have already packed nine huge boxes myself and I'm already getting sick inhaling all the dust, going back and forth, upstairs, downstairs, pacing around wishing I could teleport to make things a whole lot easier.

I suggested that we get those huge 'Balikbayan boxes' which are perfect for people who are moving because it sort of organize your things allowing you to put labels on them and save you time looking for your stuff once you've reached your new crib. We bought the boxes from National Bookstore and they knew it outright if you ask for Balikbayan boxes as it comes in standard size and only cost P 94.00 a piece which is not so bad considering the quality of the boxes. You can also purchase them online if you're ok paying hefty shipping fees. The boxes are flat and individually wrapped which means you have to assemble them yourself of course. They're pretty durable I think and I'm crossing my fingers lol. I'm just wondering how come we have sooo much stuff and mostly are junk? They're like Gremlins, they grow in numbers.

I feel infinite, literally (from The Perks of Being a Wallflower) because I don't know how long it would take before I finish boxing everything.

Nuninooo.



posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment