I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, December 10, 2015

diy from scraps

I Finally got the jute twine rolls and chalk pen I ordered last week from this shop on Instagram that sells mason jars, jute twines, label stickers etc.  I was so excited that I started decorating my spice canisters right away. I'm thinking of ordering some burlaps as well because I saw a lot of really cool ideas from Pinterest and who knows I might even think of selling them one day.

my diy message board, still
halfway through...
Today, I made a small message board from an old hang-in-the-wall decor. I used the back of it, braided few string of jute twines, thumb tacks, label stickers, my chalk pen and it's partly done. I'm thinking of few more addition to it but I'm still collecting some more materials. I'm not happy wit it yet because it feels empty to me.







posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment