I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Here Comes December


Oh hello December. It's 24 days to go indeed before Christmas and time flew by so fast. Finally done with our black and white photo wall project. My stiff neck already healed after four weeks thanks to my ortho prescribed Arcoxia. I was back to drilling after three days of taking it but I made sure not to push my muscles to the limit anymore otherwise I'm gonna be a walking robot, muscle spasms everywhere.

Now that I'm back to normal, I busied myself with more diy projects. I chose to innovate my spice jars and replace them with little plastic containers. I use glass jars before but rust corroded the lids so no other solution but use plastic ones to avoid 'em from getting all rusty. I thought of handwriting the labels myself but I figured it's a whole lot easier to use downloadable ones instead so the font is similar for all my jars.

spice spice baby
For a start I googled everything and found tons of really pretty label templates. These are blank labels with text boxes and its very own font. I used an A4 paper, printed them all and there you go. I also used this big scotch tape to coat my labels to prevent them from smudging since I used an inkjet printer, a double sided tape, then cut them all out and it's an automatic label sticker. I just didn't like the 11 character limit on the template's text box that I have to cut the words short to fit the label gadh. Anyways, I only spent P66 for the tiny spice containers from Japan Home whilst the rest of the materials came handy at home.

Ok, I pretty much put labels on everything so what to do next? I say a lot when you're bored. 




posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment