I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Santa Claus is Coming To Town

Finally done with my online shopping marathon. I purposely ordered stuff ahead of Christmas time to avoid delivery traffic and all. I got my macbook air case this afternoon and alas I can breath. I don’t know what’s with this week that all my orders came in not that I’m complaining. Ok, so my macbook is not gonna get cold this Christmas anymore because she’s now all dressed up yay! Pretty in purp, my fave.


I ordered my macbook air case from another online shop on Instagram. Yes, I am more of an IG, Pinterest and Twitter person and not so much on Facebook. Going back, the case came with free keyboard and dust plugs (my choice of colors) plus shipping is free. What a good deal right? Other shops charge extra for the Keyboard protector and other add ons other than the case so it cost more. With the shop I bought mine from it’s already a package for P880 all in. I love it! I’ll just collect some more macbook cases after Christmas because people clamour this time of the year regardless if your shopping online or not. I’ll just let the Christmas rush subside first. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment