I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Cold Bug

I’ve been nursing a cold for three days now and it ain't easy if you're used to being well. But then, i’d rather get sick this early after already having paid for my airline ticket and all. I don’t know if I caught a cold bug or I subjected myself getting sick after drinking this overly sweet iced coffee I made using condensed milk and decaf coffee. For all I know, the next day I have a sore throat.

My DIY make up brushes holder
with salt and pebbles.
I haven’t had colds since last year. I think I’m really getting old. I had my temperature checked twice last night and at first it was at 35.7, which was normal. Then, hours later, after feeling too warm, I had my temperature checked again before I feel like combusting and this time around it’s at 37.9, hell yeah, I’m on fire and I meant that literally. I immediately grabbed some ice packs from the fridge for a cold compress and took Biogesic for my fever then my second Sinupret. I tossed and turned the whole night long feeling too uncomfortable. I so hate getting sick man! As soon as I’m in slumberland, I felt my cat prepping to sleep in my bed. My temperature might’ve attracted my cat who’s possibly yearning for warmth. So what? I’m a heating bag now? lol. I seriously love it every time my cat sleeps over like the first day I was feeling sick, he slept in my tummy and licked my hands with his sandy tongue. It’s an indication by the way that your cat loves you. I so appreciated that plus he came home yesterday with an almost dead bird which eventually freaked us all out.

I feel so weak that I needed to cancel my schedule for the whole week to spare some time to heal. I guess I need ample rest. I hate being stagnant so I decided to organize my make up table. I bought this clear plant container to hold my make up brushes. I used pebbles at first to hold my brushes but it was a little difficult because the pebbles my sister bought were a little bigger than what I had in mind. As a remedy, I instead shove some rock salt in the container then topped it with pebbles instead, problem solved. Now, if ever we ran out of salt, I know where to get one lol. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment