I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dream Away


I Finally finished my third DIY dream catcher today which I started making few days ago. For some reason, I found it quite easier to make compared to round dream catchers. I made it from scraps as usual. I used some BBQ sticks, cotton yarn, feathers, beads and jute twines. The yarn was a little tedious to weave though because of the triangular hoop. My only concern, I hope my cat will not tear this new dream catcher apart when it gets bored because this one is quite fragile since it's made from BBQ sticks. It was quite fun to make although it does not serve its real purpose as it's supposed to be placed on top of the bed. Yeah whatever, I'll always be fond of dream catchers. ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment