I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, June 10, 2016

B&W Printing with HP DeskJet 2135

I’ve ran out of colored ink few days ago and it took me awhile to figure how to print documents in black and white with my HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 printer. I have been a Canon printer user for ages and it was no brainer using that darn printer so I felt like a novice when my HP’s colored ink ran out and I can’t seem to make it to work. I found the software pretty difficult to figure because the options are hidden somewhere and if you overlook them you’re lost. The online manual was no use at all as it made me even more confused. If you may be as baffled as I am or may be having difficulty getting your HP 2135 to print in grayscale mode then here’s a quick guide to help you through if you're using mac osx. Let me make it as easy as 1-2-3. 

1. Command P

2. This dialogue box should appear. Please select Paper Type/Quality.

 

3. Once Paper Type/Quality is selected, it will collapse to these and you'll see Color Options, just click that.

 

4. Two choices: ColorSmart/RGB or Grayscale, just select Grayscale.



5. You'll find couple of choices again, High Quality and Black Ink Only. Just click Black Ink Only and hit PRINT. 




4 comments:

Phinn said...

Thanks for dropping by! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sharing.

123 HP DJ3638 Printer Troubleshoot – 123.hp.com

Shalu said...




Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing this informative blog. Keep update your blog.


123.hp.com/setup 5642

arumugam said...


Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.


123.hp.com/setup 5642

Post a Comment