I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday Morning

Welcome September…and yes it’s still raining. The ‘ber’ month just began and for all we know it’s Christmas. I don’t know if I’m supposed to feel happy or sad for Christmas because it’s always the same. I guess the rain is making me sad lately thus explains my pessimism. Well, I’ll see how it goes. I badly need sunshine as each day is beginning to feel like the nimbus cloud is looming above my head. 
my make up table. the endless rain is keeping
 me from cleaning my make-up brushes
 and they badly need bath.

Anyways, today is such a lazy  Sunday morning so I decided to re-arrange my make up table which is something I often do to kill time and de-stress. I had a long work week and the sudden change in my routine has turned me sluggish and what's worse, my body clock is a mess. I’m looking to dye my hair black again because the streaks of brown hair is beginning to fade and I hate it. My hair is black anyways so I’ll just bring it back to the way it was. I went back to reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, I realized I haven’t finished reading the book yet because I got too caught up. I should stop hoarding ebooks and go back to paperbacks instead. 

Here's my current mood,  a video snippet I made using Lomotif. I feel like spinning round and round today...



Music: Sunday Morning (Maroon 5)




0 comments:

Post a Comment