I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time Out

something DIY...
I love being away from work because I get to sleep longer and rest. I have been really stressed out with work lately that I badly yearned for my rest day. I just wish one day I could retreat in a house that overlooks the ocean like those we see in movies then retire early to chase what life has to offer--new adventures, travel, write etc. Work is a such drag. Anyways, moving on, I bought some more succulents for my room because the ones I used to have withered due to the month long rain which just dissipated few days ago. Lack of sunshine, even for indoor plants isn’t healthy because they also need warmth to survive like any other living being here on earth. I did my best to care for them but life cycle is life cycle, there’s a beginning and there’s an end.  

Today, I joined my sister with her pursuit to create Bento Lunch for our niece. I helped out in making the “Gimbap” so I could learn how to make one myself as it’s something I haven’t tried before. Since our niece goes to school really early, we decided to make the Gimbap today and just shove it in the fridge to save time preparing them tomorrow morning. I realized it’s such a good stress reliever other than crafting. Speaking of crafting, I decided to use my last scrap of burlap to create my bedside DIY mobile phone charger holder/caddy, it’s just really convenient that way.

Oh btw, just completed Mickey D’s Secret Life Of Pets Happy Meal toys last week and they’re so cute. I honestly couldn’t even remember their individual names but what the heck, if you share the household with a kid such as my niece they just bring out the child in you too lol. 




new indoor succulent. my organic air purifier...





0 comments:

Post a Comment