I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Remembering

Today is a time off for myself so I spent it in my lonesome. I visited the Columbarium where my Mom’s urn is nestled, bought her flowers and talked to her in silence. It was just a bummer work got in the way that’s why I wasn’t able to spend my All Soul’s Day with the rest of the family so I had to make up for my absence, the odd one out I know. It’s been three years since she passed on and I still miss her, every single day. I know she’s in a happy place now but not seeing someone for the longest period of time can take a toll on people sometimes, I try not to be consumed by melancholy because she wouldn’t be happy. Nevertheless I know she’s looking after me, she’s totally irreplaceable.

Anyhow, another reason why I was out today was to get myself some yarns for my crocheting projects. I just love it that these yarns came in different colors, the world feels a better place to see colorful things. I just finished working on my iPhone’s USB cable, I wrapped it as well to protect it from getting easily damaged. I’m still thinking what to do next although a crocheted dream catcher project might be a good idea.


As I am writing this blog I am watching “The 6th Sense” for the nth time. I love this movie especially the part when Cole and his Mom were stuck in the traffic and he told his Mom that his dead grandmother often visits him. I just believe in ghosts, I really do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment