I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Soon It'll Be Christmas Day

It is November indeed and were getting closer to Christmas. I can feel the breeze because the cold is beginning to bite when the temperature drops between evening ’til wee hours in the morning. I have installed all the Christmas lights and the world is shining shimmering splendid again in all its glorious beauty. It's Christmas time in the city Ring-a-ling, hear them ring, soon it will be Christmas Day. Moving on, I’m finally finished reading Lang Leav’s “The Universe of Us” and it was worth reading so if you haven’t grab a copy please do so as it’ll be a classic years from now and you don’t want to miss it while it’s still in bookstores.

What do you do once your done reading a book? Do something else. I opted to keep myself busy with more DIY projects such as crocheting to keep my brain cells working or I will see the world in a ball jar doing nothing. Crocheting is such a good way to de-stress because it feels really good when you see the outcome of your hard work in form of colorful wrapped earphone covers or ear warmers. I have given  away those old crocheted ear warmers my sister made years back in the office and for all I know everybody wants one. I decided to make one of my own because of my love for anything custom made/personalized. I’m not planning on selling them yet because I still need to work on my crocheting skills and it’s not an easy hobby. I want them all polished first before I consider making money out of them so for now it’s just a hobby of mine, a good way to kill boredom and it keeps me pre-occupied when I’m away from work. I’m looking to collect those colorful yarns first and i’ll see how it goes. Crocheting is the closest I could get from crafting since I haven’t been crafting in a while due to my limited idle hours. 


Watched a couple of movies last night "The Girl on The Train" and "Mrs. Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children" and I'll blog about them whenever I get the chance.



0 comments:

Post a Comment