I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, July 17, 2017

Bits and Bobs

📷   by Rock-a-bye baby
My fascination with Macramé is somewhat over because my attention has been temporarily diverted to making chimes. The first one I made is just to accessorize my room to give it that added bohemian feel until my niece requested for something similar and so I made another one. I’m very passionate with DIY projects because I like doing it in lieu possibly of painting or drawing which I haven’t done in a long while. My latest diy project, a tassled chime was inspired by a YouTuber named Hermione Chantel, a vlogger from the U.K. She’s fond of tassles so she somehow gave me an idea how I could incorporate tassles to my diy projects as well. I also have tons of beads which I do not have any use for but diy projects so I also decided to make use of them. 

✂️  DIY Crocheted Chime

Materials:
  • Lots of beads
  • crocheting yarns
  • feather
  • wooden dowel


I made seven crocheted flowers first then added the beads, the feather, tied everything into place. 


✂️   DIY Tasseled Chime

Materials:
  • lots of beads
  • crocheting yarns
  • wooden dowel


I made the tassels first from my bunch of crocheting yarns, added the beads and tied them all together. The process is pretty similar to that of my diy crocheted chime. I suggest though the more beads and tassels the better because more color and more variety is always good. 

Winter is here.
Moving on, Game of Thrones Season 7 is finally out! I just watched Episode 1 today and as usual you can't get enough of it if you're a fan. I thought I heard Ed Sheeran singing on one of the scenes (wherein Arya and his horse is about to pass by a bunch of soldiers having bonfire) until I confirmed it was really him.  A cameo role in GOT why not e? It was like the heat is on as soon as GOT commenced and then throw in some Ed Sheeran and I was like oh-kei? Ed Sheeran's cameo eventually resulted to GOT fans' backlash over Twitter which led to Ed deactivating his account lol. I read somewhere though that Maisie Williams (Arya) is a big fan of Sheeran and the production team have been yearning to guest him to surprise Maisie and never got the chance until recently. All I have to say now is that let's give Ed Sheeran a break lol. Although seriously, the guy's voice is worth a million bucks. Anyways, Daenerys is back to Dragonstone and it's good to be home I guess. What can I say, season 7 seems promising. If  you don't have any HBO Now account don't fret, you can still watch GOT Season 7 here.

Younger Season 4
Another TV series I'm after, Younger. Season 4 was aired last June 28 if I'm not mistaken and is now on its 4th epi. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment