I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Create.

Without further ado, here goes my latest  DIY projects for the month of July. 

🌸  DIY faux wood iPhone dock/charger. 
I don’t like cluttered cords and I want things to be where they’re supposed to be thus gave me an idea to come up with an iphone dock with a secondary purpose, a charger. 

What you will need:
  • spare iPhone cord
  • styrofoam 
  • self-adhesive decorative vinyl
  • scissor
Steps:
  • create a crevice on the styrofoam where you want to mount your phone using a pair of scissors. 
  • cover the whole thing with a self-adhesive vinyl to give it that faux wood look. 
moon child..

🌸  DIY Bohemian Chime. 
My dad brought me pieces of dowels he bought from a hardware store for my Macramé wall hanging projects few weeks ago and I don’t want to discard the wood scraps so I turned them into a DIY wind chime instead. I thought at first, how can it be a wind chime if it doesn’t have chimes? I searched on Pinterest and found other DIY chimes that does not have any chimes at all so I realized it would be alright.

Materials:
  • 1 piece 2.5” dowel
  • 1 piece 7” dowel
  • Beads
  • Crocheting yarns
  • Handmade crocheted flower pieces
  • Feather
  • Jute twine


0 comments:

Post a Comment