I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

movies etc

i used my VL pass today (a leave granted to employees who has not accrued any absences nor tardiness. it can be used anytime as long as there's a slot available and it won't be deducted towards you leave credits).

it's been months since i last took my vacation leave, that last time was way back november last year and since then i have not had my vacation afterwards. work is not so toxic lately, it's just that i need a breather. just for a day is fine with me. i just need not think about work even just for a day. i'm not exhausted, i just need to veer away from the confides of the office. payday is friday but  i'd rather be home than go out and buy things that are not really needed. anyways, i was busy with this blog last night after watching 'the unborn.' i love the dvd rip i got care of torrent, the copy was very good. the movie itself? it was ok although it did not scare me. it was boring honestly.


i watched this tagalog flick you changed my life and yeah it was cheesy lol.
i've been glued to this computer since this morning whilst multi tasking doing the laundry, mopping the floor and changing the curtains. i hate summer. i get so easily freaked out whenever the temperature rockets to 30ºC. i wish i could stay inside the fridge.  summer makes me sick and i'm just not the person who loves sunny weather and all. i retreat to cold places during this season.


0 comments:

Post a Comment