I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.

Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

tooth fairy...

i was almost 20 minutes late with my early morning appointment with the dentist today. i said t'was due to the traffic while truth of the matter was, i left 15 minutes before 10:30am lol. i shelled out P1,650 just for oral prophylaxis and permanent filling. what did my dental card cover?consultation, no more, no less. it took like two and a half hours and i was glad my jaw pain does not have anything to do with my suspected aching tooth. i had it x-rayed and it turned out well. the dentist said my 3rd molar (whatever that it) was actually cute. at the back of my mind how can you find a tooth cute? well, that's why she's a dentist. she must've love teeth. i found that my teeth were ok, the x-ray showed my teeth grew well, not crooked down to its roots. the x-ray hurt a bit but t'was alright. i've experienced more pain than that. but of course let's not forget the fact that a tooth extraction hurts more than a tattoo. the dentist told me my jaw hurts possibly due to TMD, i thought so as i've written previously on this blog. my teeth felt clean after the whole prophylaxis thing. it's been a while since i last visited the dentist. it's not really due to lack of time but it's more of unwillingness on my part. i was just too lazy that's all.


i watched 'confessions of a shopaholic' last night. i enjoyed it. shopping is really addicting that's why i make it a point not to touch my credit card one of these days and might as well use cash than swipe my card. i still have control over my spending although it's really true, boredom lead people to shop compulsively.

i also watched 'across the universe' today and found it boring. i hate musicals. i thought it was a cool flick but i was wrong. it bored the hell out of me. the movie is better off releasing an OST. I love The Beatles though.

i picked up this little container for P88 from the Japanese Store, it's for the cereal and granulated sugar. i just found it cute since it's able to contain two stuff at the same time and has two separate lids or should i say cover. i also got this pack of 5 yellow smileys/magnets also for P88 (although i found it expensive for such item) but heck all items there cost from P60 - P88 regardless. you think it's cheap? no i don't think so.


0 comments:

Post a Comment